A terminology usage guide to distinguish between
openkim.org is used for:
- the openkim.org website
- all related sub-websites (*.openkim.org)
- running infrastructure, etc.
- a domain name, used in the tag schema for Primitives, etc.
OpenKIM is used for:
- Things related to governance, eg. "OpenKIM Governance Committee"
- The repository content curated through openkim.org, eg. the "OpenKIM Repository"
- The people involved, eg. the "OpenKIM Team"
- The members of the OpenKIM organization, by virtue of registering their membership through the website, eg. the "OpenKIM Members"
- A general term usable by the KIM community
- A specification or standard, eg. "KIM-compliant Model"
- An API specification, eg. the "KIM API" and conforms to "KIM API v2.0"