The KIM development team is pleased to announce the release of version
2.0.0-beta.3 of the KIM API package. This release includes:
- New KIM::Model::IsRoutinePresent() interface to facilitate backward compatibility
- Updated SpeciesName entries for recently renamed periodic table elements
- New WriteParameterizedModel() interface
- New Extensions() interface
- Updated and new examples to work with and demonstrate api changes/additions
- Various improvements and fixes throughout
For more information on the features of KIM API v2 see the documentation. To see a summary of the differences between KIM API v1 and KIM API v2, see this page. Also see the
INSTALL files in the KIM API package root directory after downloading and extracting the package.
Here is a download link to the new kim-api-v2-2.0.0-beta.3.txz package. Or, you can find this release of the KIM API package listed on the KIM API page.