OpenKIM Username: won-seok-ko
OpenKIM User ID: 00a8aa29-bb6a-443b-b97d-6c6f10e49e03
Description of Work —
Second nearest-neighbor MEAM (2NN MEAM) potentials
▶ Shape-memory alloys
- Reported potentials: Ni-Ti, V-Ni-Ti, Pd-Ti
- In preparation: Nb-Ni-Ti
▶ Other metallic materials
- Reported potentials: Sn, Li, Fe-P, Al-H, Ni-H, V-Pd-Y
- In preparation: Ag-Cu-Sn, W-H
- W.-S. Ko, D.-H. Kim, Y.-J. Kwon, M. H. Lee, Atomistic simulations of pure tin based on a new modified embedded-atom method interatomic potential, Metals 8 (2018) 900.
- W.-S. Ko, J. B. Jeon, "Atomistic simulations of PdTi high-temperature shape-memory alloys", Intermetallics 102 (2018) 46-57.
- S. B. Maisel, W.-S. Ko, J.-L. Zhang, B. Grabowski, J. Neugebauer, "Thermomechanical response of NiTi shape-memory nanoprecipitates in TiV alloys", Physical Review Materials 1 (2017) 033610.
- W.-S. Ko, J. B. Jeon, "Interatomic potential that describes martensitic phase transformations in pure lithium", Computational Materials Science 129 (2017) 202–210.
- W.-S. Ko, B. Grabowski, J. Neugebauer, "Development and application of a Ni-Ti interatomic potential with high predictive accuracy of the martensitic phase transition", Physical Review B 92 (2015) 134107.
- W.-S. Ko and B.-J. Lee, "Modified embedded-atom method interatomic potentials for pure Y and V-Pd-Y ternary system", Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering 21 (2013) 085008.
- W.-S. Ko, N. J. Kim and B.-J. Lee, "Atomistic modeling of an impurity element and a metal-impurity system: pure P and Fe-P system", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 24 (2012) 225002.
- W.-S. Ko, J.-H. Shim and B.-J. Lee, "Atomistic Modeling of the Al-H and Ni-H systems", Journal of Materials Research 26 (2011) 1552-1560.
Contributor of the following OpenKIM content:
Developer of the following OpenKIM content:
Implementer of the following OpenKIM content: