OpenKIM Username: gbonny
OpenKIM User ID: 79c9470c-5b2d-4c3a-883a-34dcca088714
Description of Work —
Central force many body type potentials
FeNi, FeCr, WRe, UAl
FeNiCu, FeNiCr (fcc), FeNiCr (bcc), FeCrW, WHHe
See also NIST website: http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/potentials/
- G. Bonny, P. Grigorev, D. Terentyev, “On the binding of hydrogen and helium to vacancy clusters in tungsten”, J. Phys. Condens. Matter 26 (2014) 485001
- G. Bonny, D. Terentyev, A. Bakaev, E.E. Zhurkin, M. Hou, D. Van Neck, L. Malerba, “On the thermal stability of late blooming phases in reactor pressure vessel steels: An atomistic study”, J. Nucl. Mater. 442 (2013) 282.
- G. Bonny, N. Castin, D. Terentyev, “Interatomic potential to study aging under irradiation in stainless steels: the FeNiCr model alloy”, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 21 (2013) 085004.
- G. Bonny, N. Castin, J. Bullens, A. Bakaev, T.C.P. Klaver, D. Terentyev, “On the Mobility of Vacancy Clusters in Reduced Activation Steels: An Atomistic Study in the FeCrW Model Alloy”, J. Phys. Condens. Matter 25 (2013) 315401.
- G. Bonny, D. Terentyev, R.C. Pasianot, S. Poncé, A. Bakaev, “Interatomic potential to study plasticity in stainless steels: the FeNiCr model alloy”, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 19 (2011) 085008.
- G. Bonny, R.C. Pasianot, D. Terentyev, L. Malerba, “Iron chromium potential to
model high-chromium ferritic alloys”, Philos. Mag. 91 (2011) 1724.
- G. Bonny, R.C. Pasianot, N. Castin, L. Malerba, “Ternary Fe-Cu-Ni many-body potential to model reactor pressure vessel steels: First validation by simulated thermal annealing” Philos. Mag. 89 (2009) 3531.
- G. Bonny, R.C. Pasianot, L. Malerba, “Fe-Ni many-body potential for metallurgical applications”, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 17 (2009) 025010.
- M.I. Pascuet, G. Bonny, J.R. Fernández, “Many-body interatomic U and Al-U potentials”, J. Nucl. Mater. 424 (2012) 158.
Contributor of the following OpenKIM content:
Developer of the following OpenKIM content:
Implementer of the following OpenKIM content: